Well folks – long time no see, but I’m back for some more random musings which hopefully, with any luck, at least some of you will find…. Amusing.
So? Anybody else have a job that simply bores them to death? I don’t mean, sit there – and after long enough, your brain simply shuts down and you die. I mean, this job is so boring, I could throw myself out the window, and plummet to my death kind of bored. I find myself thinking about the oddest things while I’m at work, I assure you, and none of them apply to my current career path either.
Some of the random thoughts I’ve had today (seriously – this is NOT fiction here…):
- I wonder how long till all our debt’s paid off and I can get a new Jeep?
- Don’t forget to buy deodorant on my way home.
- Maybe I should try to read a B@D.cap...
- When’s lunch? Oh my God, not for another 3 hours?
- ooH! A banana in my bag! * munchmunchmunch *
- B.@.D’s bachelorette recaps sure are f’n long…
- I wonder if Sideshow Bob’s plan really would’ve worked?
- Oh yay, an OziStyle post – that doesn’t take 3 hours to read!
You see – there really is NO common thread there in my thought pattern. Nothing work related at all. The problem is that a trained monkey could do my job, and it requires an IQ of 32 to complete successfully.
So what does everyone here do to get through their monotonous jobs?
Until next time - here's a picture i took on my honeymoon in Hawaii. Why? 'Cause Hawaii rocks