Procrastibation.....


Firstly I'd like to say how glad I am that B.@.D.'s propensity to ramble has not subsided during our short hiatus.  That guy could answer a Yes or No question in a paragraph.

I missed the blogspot.  I also miss our old format, why would I possibly want to look at a picture of B.@.D.'s ass again everytime I blog (I have one next to my bed naturally).  I would also like to mention that the model quality pictures of the Prince and Jaderberri are particualrily appealing, and yes I have a crush on both of them.  As for the caricature of new addition P(BJ) I'm pretty sure I'm developing a crush on her as well that may or may not involve Peanutbutter and/or some type of Jelly.

This summer was pretty crazy with many shenanigans of note, some which I actually remember and will attempt to recount to you.  (A week at the cabin, a weekend in Vancouver, stupid karaoke shit, a stag party in Banff where things escalated really quickly, 1 evening in a hotel room with B.@.D., a tazer in my pants, 2 evenings of clownery wearing full grease paint, a dropped birthday cake and dropped pants)

What else is different?  Sentence structure for one.  I thought that I might give it a shot and see if it sticks and to appease those readers who find my writing style difficult, juvenile or just retarded.  In reality though I'm sure the drunkspeak will be back after a couple posts.  I'm also going to try and rely more on my actually writing and less on finding appropriate pictures of Hasselhoff to post as the punchlines of my ill-conceived jokes.  The bossman sent a memo to everyone about it eating bandwith and trying to minimize using pictures because the picture of his ass at the top is too high-res.  Yes, the bossman who will no doubt have around 20 separate images in his next post.  I fucking hate him and need a new job.

Lastly, for those of you who are not familiar with the term used in the title of this post.....it's exactly what I'm doing right now.  I hope to have something more up to snuff for my next post.  We might even find out what happened with the Prince in Banff.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

DYLFIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

And if you had to pick Jaderberri or Price Dylf..?

Anonymous said...

Oh Dylf - how I missed thee

Anonymous said...

Gp Dylf!!!!

Anonymous said...

I want your kids

Anonymous said...

Gp Dylf. Missed the early morning trips into your derrangement hahah

Jaderberri said...

You were there when that picture was taken. It was the night you sang "Mamma said knock you out"

Anonymous said...

Missed you Dylf!!! Gp, wB

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the bad-dylf banter. Maybe this means therell be more lol

Dylf said...

.....oh i remember whhen the picture was taken.....sigh....

Anonymous said...

Gp favorite writer!

Anonymous said...

This is some hot flirting...

BD said...

Jaderberri, go easy on Dylf. Dude was indulging on every single one of his vices at once that night!

Anonymous said...

I want them to yell at each other again hahaha

Anonymous said...

Hahaha that was priceless
Gp Dylf

Anonymous said...

nicely done dylf - a worthy return post hahaha

Anonymous said...

you disapoint me with no new post today...........

Anonymous said...

when do the newbies start?

Anonymous said...

gp dylf!

Jaderberri said...

Yea newbies.... start