Re-start?


  • Drivers who did not indicate
  • The parent whose kid seemed to scream for no reason, you walk away but you left them near ME!
  • Person who talked at me for 15 minutes about the dress they bought and couldn't return while i plainly made a face that said 'I don't care 1% about this story'
  • Stupid guy at Hudson's who managed to burn the milk AND the coffee in my latte this morning
  • The telemarketer who called to offer me a new credit card and snapped at me when i said i was not interested
  • The babysitter who wasn't watching her kid press every button in the elevator on the way to the 10th floor
So that's perhaps it. You know why i like this blog? Because i can just vent all my anger and frustration of a bad day, and whether you guys read it or not, i get to feel better. Thanks for that. Time to go buy some vitamin C tablets and some more tissues, and try to head this head cold off at the pass. Hope you are all enjoying your weekends more than me... There is nothing more annoying to me today than this message. It keeps popping up at what feels like 2 minute intervals. This is annoying because i am trying to download a bunch of stuff and i do not want to have to break this meticulous process by restarting the computer. This is also pissing me off because I would like there to be a restart now option for my whole day, but you can't provide that to me, can you Microsoft?!

Yep, so i'm having a bad day. There are many reasons for this, top of the list is that i have a feeling i am coming down with a cold or some other highly annoying and pointless affliction. Lower down on the list of things that have just plain pissed me off today are:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GP but... couldnt you just hit "restart later"?

Anonymous said...

hahaha GP - sometimes it makes you restart or it gives you 5 minutes. restarting is so fuckign irritating

Anonymous said...

bonus weekend post! gp

Anonymous said...

gp!