Not Doing Your Mom

I seem to be the only one writing lately.

I wander around the site. I go outside. Around the parking lot. No one is around. No one wants to write with me.

No one asks for my autograph. No one approaches me.

I am alone.

I go back inside and cry.

Actually, to be fair, I knew this would happen. Writing is hard, man. Writing is hard. I don't hold it against anyone if they don't feel like writing, because if they don't feel like it, they'll turn out something bad anyway. I know I have trouble writing after a few months of this too. This is why I broke the last site up into seasons - that is why I will be breaking THIS site up into seasons, remember? At the end of June, we're done for the summer and will come back ito the fall.

Oh yeah, and Ozi-Style wrote a post over the weekend.

But in all fairness, I had this written before then.


Anonymous said...
BAD - WHAT is this M3 recap thing. Its easily the dumbest thing you've ever written. Mizzle may try to act too cool for school and Dylf may not be able to string a coherent sentance together, and your only writers that make any sense are the ones that barely... yknow, write.
But this M3 thing... have you asked yourself what exactly is your target audience? Even your own writers have abandoned you at this point. What the fuck are you doing?

I said...
Well, I'm not fucking your mom. I'm saving that for later on tonight. It's the only thing that cheers me up after reading comments like yours.
 
What the fuck am I doing? I'm having fun. What the fuck are YOU doing?
 
For everyone who likes it, and there seems to be at least a few - thanks, because I'm having fun doing it.


Lost is done - perfect ending, far exceeded my expectations. 24 is over too. It ended... pretty much how it had to end, especially since they're doing a movie in between Keifer's booze-cruisin'. May as well cancel the cable now. Actually that brings up a good point - what do people watch for TV these days? For what I have left, I have Californication, Entourage, 30 Rock, The Office, Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. Let me know what else is out there these days.

Oh, and to save time, don't suggest any reality TV. I don't need to see fat people losing weight or people building a hosue for kids with no bones. Or anything with Kelly Ripa.


I returned to work this morning after the long weekend.
Voicemail Operator's Voice: "Welcome back, Blair. You have two-hundred and twenty-seven new voicemails."
My Voice: "What the fuck? How is that even possible?"


New M3 post coming tomorrow or Thursday.

Now if everyone will excuse me, I need to go make fuck with Anonymous' mom.
 
B.@.D

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

what does that guys' tshirt say???

watch House

Anonymous said...

second House - How I Met Your Mother as well.

Anonymous said...

i know you said no reality - but Survivor

Anonymous said...

I want a Dylf comment on that guy in the album picture.

Watch True Blood.

Anonymous said...

thats a whole lotta voicemail. did you erase all like a champ?

Anonymous said...

GP

Anonymous said...

Will Arnett will eat your soul for talking like that.

Anonymous said...

watch Curb Your Enthusiasm or Fringe

Jaderberri said...

haha i like it. And I like the M3posts for the record too, even though I have no interest in video games whatsoever, except mario, which we beat so....
Anonymous sucks...
Also, I have heard true blood is good. House is okay, lately I have been a little bored with it. Modern Family is funny. I have also liked the Listener and Dexter.

Anonymous said...

Dexter is death...... in a good way.

Anonymous said...

YOU MUST STOP THE RANDOM FOREST VIOLENCE PERPETUATED BY FLYING MICE!!!

Dylf said...

....does his shirt say "orange is the new black"??/ and if so shouldn't his shirt kindof be orange.....i don't fuckin' get it...bt i don't really get trance so no surprise there.....

Anonymous said...

Quiet Grandpa Alec.

Mary and Craig said...

My tv suggestions are Brothers and Sisters, Modern Family, Gossip Girl, Criminal Minds - and one i want to get into myself - Oz

Mary and Craig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaderberri said...

Yea Criminal Minds is good, OZ is fricken great too!