B.@.D is on The Bachelorette!

What, no one wanted to write today? I coulda sworn we had something to go up. Ah well. I suppose this is as good a time as any to break out the BIG NEWS.

I'm going to be on The Bachelorette!

... sort of.

I would have announced this sooner, but you see, it took a little bit of time to actually LOCATE this shit. No one had it. NO ONE. I eventually found it in some little hole for $30. For $30, it's gotta be good, right?

I'm playing through it right now. It's going to take a little while to get it all together.

B.@.D on The Bachelor!
Premieres: Nov 22nd

I am so ready to find love on my Wii.

I'll be in my trailer.

B.@.D

10 comments:

Dylf said...

....can i be on it too???

B-Rush said...

Blahaha - we should all play.... see how quickly she chooses B-Rush ;)

Dylf said...

look at my profile picture B-Rush....come on buddy....bwahaha!

Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!

Anonymous said...

how is this even going to work!??!?!

Anonymous said...

Well it's a one-player game. I will try to include you guys in a cameo maybe... anyone else?

Anonymous said...

its gonna be like M3!!!! i love it!!

Kelann said...

Hmmm fitting enough, that it premieres on the birthday of the person whom purchased it...

Anonymous said...

hahahaha wow i cant wait to read that

Anonymous said...

THIS IS GOIGN TO BE AWESOME!!!!